HO: Chance's Wedding Socks

We have a HO!  This weekend at my son's baseball tournament, I wove in all the ends on the (second) first sock and started my second sock!


I struggled with the socks for Chance, I made the (first) first sock too small.  I busted it out in 3 days, I started on May 21st and finished on May 24th.  I want to keep the wedding socks a surprise for all those receiving them so I snuck into Chance's room while he was sleeping to try it on and couldn't even get it past the heel, I almost woke him up! So I increased the stitch count and tried again, successfully this time. I've decided to make the too small sock a Christmas tree ornament so look out for that finished object post.

On a note about baseball, my son had a great weekend at the diamond! Even hit his first home run! His team was knocked out of the tournament after 3 games, a loss, a win and another loss, but the team he subbed on went to win gold so he did walk away with a medal.

Comments

Popular Posts