WIP it good!

I thought I would take a minute and introduce you all to my current works in progress! I have a couple knits, some cross-stitch and some crochet. I have actually been pretty good and I've kept the number of WIPs pretty low (although, there might be some I just haven't found in a while).
I usually have a pair of socks on the needles, something easy to carry around and work on while on the go. I am currently making a pair of Blueberry Waffle Socks for DH to give to him to wear on our wedding day. I'm a little nervous as I usually have a pair of socks on my needles for months. The last pair I made for him took me over a year...
Patons Kroy Sock in Turquoise Stripes
9" Circular Needles
Project Bag by Allison Barnes Yarn

I also have a crocheted cardigan in the works, the Wisteria Cardigan by Melody's Makings. I had good intentions with this one, as always, but it has since been put on the back burner. It's probably because I learned to knit and I believe this is the last crochet project I've worked on...
Loops & Threads Woolike ~ Golden Yellow
I think this is my longest and possibly also favourite WIP, my hubby's Christmas stocking! I have no idea how long this has been in the works, YEARS for sure! I say this will be the year he gets to use it but I've said that a couple times already.
Santa Claus Stocking by Barbara Sestok
The Cross Stitcher ~ December 2009
I also have a few blankets in the works, a crochet pixel Link granny square blanket that has been around for a while and has been put in time out. I have all the squares done, but I somehow switched hook sizes when I started making my background squares (the black squares) so I have a lot to re-do and no desire to do any of that right now. See that below! Look at that size difference! Nooooo!
 
Loops & Threads Impeccable ~ Variety of Colours
Another blanket is a cozy memories blanket, a blanket where I just knit squares of my leftover yarns! My ma and I combined our stash for both of us enjoy big cozy blankets.
Variety of Worsted Brands & Colours
I hope my WIPs tell you a little bit more about the things I enjoy making!


Comments

Popular Posts